WinCC flexible Questions

arocon

I am new in WinCC flexible. We are using Wincc flexible 2007 in HMI. There one user is xx for operation but sometimes it get locked off due to 3 times wrong password. So i want to add another user yy which perform will be same xx, so that if xx get locked then use yy.Could anyone help me how to do that. I know how to add another user. But to make yy perform as same as xx where i need to look ?

Or is it possible to delete password ?

in short you can set the number of invalid logon attempts to zero instead of the default 3. This will stop locking out that user when people enter the wrong password.

But to make yy perform as same as xx where i need to look ?
The new user has to be set to the same "user group" as the previous user.
In the dialog for setting up a new user it is the selection right next to the log-off time.