PanelMeter communications with mL 1100

jkerekes

I need to coomunicate with (probably) a Newport i16 temperature panel meter. The mL 1100 is maxed out on analog inputs and there's no room for a bigger controller such as a 1400. I'd like to get the temperature readings from the meter into the 1100. It has both an EtherNet and RS-485 connections. The panelmeter can also be had with an Ethernet connection and RS-485. But zi don't think the Ethernet provided can help me to interfsce too the mL 1100. I s that correct? So that wuould leave RS-485. What would I need to interface this with RS-485? There will probably be two meters total. Thank!

Similar Topics

I've been dealin with some intermittent CIP explicit messaging issues. I tried reducing the amount of small MSG instructions and converted them to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this has been asked before, and apologies if this seems like a trivial issue, but I am new to Beckhoff and have been banging my head...
Replies
Views
I have a curious question and I can't seem to find any information on it. I'm hoping I'm just overlooking something simple. I have 4 machines...
Replies
Views
Multiple PLCs in our plant communicate using either MSG instructions or Produce/Consume. Is there an industry best practice for documenting this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom