Symbol Animation (Crimson 3.0)

ais

From what I read, one is able to add animation behaviour to primitives.
When I select a symbol, there is no option to add behaviour.
However, I note the particular symbol I am interested in (a cool fan) is available showing the blades in 2 slightly different positions i.e. anaimation state 1 and 2.
Is there a recommended procedure to use the 2 animation states to represent movement?
I am thinking an On/Off flag tag and then alternating visibilty of each animation state.

Before I reinvent the wheel, is there an easy way to do this?

Last edited:
Stumbled on the image primitive.
Maybe my initial search of the manual was not as thorough as I thought.

Similar Topics

I am using Crimson 3 and I am still learning how to use it. I have used the primitives when I needed to make a button, panel, etc flash in...
Replies
Views
I am thinking through a Cicode function or task that will do the following: - monitor the status of bit1 and bit2 - if bit1 is 1 and bit2 is 0...
Replies
Views
Hello, Is is possible to create an animation action/script when I/O field input is finished/"ENTER" pressed within the Archestra symbol? For...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am currently working on a school project where i'm using CitectSCADA. This is a new program for me and i'm not that familiar with it's...
Replies
Views
Hi I have inserted a symbol from the standard built in symbol library (looks like the Reichard library to me). I wish to use different colours...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom