Compact Logix L32E/L30ER and Micro 1400 Ethernet Communication

plc_va

Looking at a potential project that would be using multiple (4-8) L32E/L30ER and multiple (6-10) Micro 1400 controllers.

I will need for all them to be able to pass data (A few strings and double Ints) back forth. Any recommendations on how I should set this up, such as MSG/Consumed Tags, etc?

Similar Topics

All, I have a system on a CompactLogix L32E with Devicenet. I need to flash the 1769-SDN Devicenet module to a higher rev. after flashing up the...
Replies
Views
Im on site, there was water damage in the cabinet. Trying to see what i can do Right now here is there. I can see all inputs, and LEDs work...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, Just learned Rockwell stopped selling these two processors as of 12/2020. The web page recommends moving to the 5380 platform. Are...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am having some issues connecting to my plc via ethernet. There is a 9-pin RS232 I can connect to however. The ethernet cable...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup communications between an m580 and a compactlogix plc. I have confirmed my set up on schneider side is correct and now I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom