Job for PLC programmer in Oregon

kapooski2012

White City Oregon. CertainTeed Now Hiring
Taking applications for Oregon Licensed Electrician with 3 years' experience. Electricians experienced in industrial manufacturing with PLC's, Allen Bradley PLC's preferred. Apply in person at 1200 Avenue G, White City, to fill out application.

I wish I had more plc experience, otherwise I would go for it, just like the last two job interviews, where does one go to get an entry level job for an old dog (which can learn new tricks)

Sorry folks just venting....arg! Misery loves company! Any volunteers?
:cry:

Similar Topics

Hi Friends! what salary range(on monthly base) should a beginner expect after his training as a PLC programmer with position as a 'Technical Team...
Replies
Views
Years ago, when I was an Automation engineer, I relied on this site heavily, for help, with questions I had. Many times, this site saved my...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a programming background but have never used a PLC. I have what I think is a simple automation project however Im not sure of the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am john and I have finished my graduation in software field and currently looking to kick start my professional career. At present I...
Replies
Views
Hello Gurus, I have started teaching myself Allen Bradley PLC with RSLgoix 500 and LogixPro with grateful and helping comments of you gurus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom