Lenze Drive PLC Developer Studio

pacak

Hello!

I'm trying to connect to a Lenze EPL 10200 with DDS 2.1, but do not know how to set the communication parameters.

The PLC has a Lecom A/B module and is networked with two more 9300 drives, also with Lecom modules. I can connect to these through the RS232 port on the Lecom, using Global Drive Control. However, when I try to Login to the PLC with DDS, I get a communication error message (#0).
In the Online menu, at the Communication Parameters I do not see anything about RS232.
Your help is welcomed!

Regards,
Attila

I think it is impossible to program a DrivePLC via LECOM, you will need to connect directly to the CAN system bus, using either a 2173 (serial), 2177 (usb) or 2180 (ethernet) module.

Thanks Noli2!

I could not find anything in the docs about connecting to Drive PLC trough Lecom, neither.
Does that mean that the Lecom is on the PLC only for connecting it to the other two 9300 drives?

BR
Attila

Thanks Noli2!

I could not find anything in the docs about connecting to Drive PLC trough Lecom, neither.
Does that mean that the Lecom is on the PLC only for connecting it to the other two 9300 drives?

BR
Attila
I guess, maybe the PLC is the master and it's sending commands to the 2 9300.