S71200 and calculate distance

userxyz

Are there clock bits in an S71200 CPU ?
Or prev_cycle ?

I have a motor that needs to run and when a sensor detects a product it must start counting distance.

Any ideas would be welcome,

Thanks,
G

Hello G!.

If you are searching for the Clock bits in a -1200 system ;

Enter "Device configuration" under your selected cpu. In there press "Properties" and scroll down to "System and clock memory" here you can setup to wich byte you wanna enable the cpu clock.

Hope that helps you out.

/Victor

thanks

thanks, thats what I needed -)

Hello G!.

If you are searching for the Clock bits in a -1200 system ;

Enter "Device configuration" under your selected cpu. In there press "Properties" and scroll down to "System and clock memory" here you can setup to wich byte you wanna enable the cpu clock.

Hope that helps you out.

/Victor