Help about connecting S-300 with another PLC

AsbianKS

Hello,

I am working on a line where we use a Siemens PLC S-300 and where machines from others company are using either Siemens or Telemecanique. With that, no problems I know how to do to communicate by Profinet with them.

But one of the machine use a PLC from B&R, and I have never worked with it, nor anybody in my company. I found no tutorial explaining how to communicate from Siemens to BR. The company which use the BR PLC knows how to do from the BR program but does not know how to do with Step7

Does anybody has an idea?

Last edited:
Hello,

I am working on a line where we use a Siemens PLC S-300 and where machines from others company are using either Siemens or Telemecanique. With that, no problems I know how to do to communicate by Profinet with them.

But one of the machine use a PLC from B&R, and I have never worked with it, nor anybody in my company. I found no tutorial explaining how to communicate from Siemens to BR. The company which use the BR PLC knows how to do from the BR program but does not know how to do with Step7

Does anybody has an idea?

Welcome to the Forum!

I did some searching on the on the B&R Web Site, and there is a couple of answers there.

http://www.br-automation.com/

Also, have a look on the Siemens Support Web Site. You should find something there that will help you.

https://support.automation.siemens.com/

Stu....