VMware Offscreen RS5000

Brijm

Lifetime Supporting Member
Had a problem today, and wanted to see if any of the experienced VM users had a solution. I believe that my Error window in RS5000 was showing up offscreen.

I've found the window tricks to move an application back to within view; but, could not get my error/search windows back.

Any Suggestions if this happens again?

There is an option to reset RSLogix 5000 back to it's default settings. This will reset any custom settings you have applied but it will not delete any of your files.

1. Copy a shortcut for RSLogix 5000 to your desktop
  2. Hold down the CTRL and SHIFT keys and then double-click on the RSLogix 5000 icon
  3. After RSLogix fully opens release the CTRL and SHIFT keys
  4. Close RSLogix
  5. Re-open normally and all should be back to the default settings
OG

Oh... no my settings :(

Thanks, I was hoping for a keyboard trick or something, but this will definitely help. It happened in the shop this time, but I was worried if it happened at a customer site.