help in cx-programmer

hakimhaniff

im using cx-programmer version 9.03 and my plc is cpu-21 cqm1h.

can i just program ladder that can be connect with 7 segment display. the 7 segment display need to follow exact as the timer countdown inside the cx programmer

let say if im using like

LD 0.00
T 0000
out 100.00

can it be like this?

Your answer is no, it will not work. Follow what Bob said and than wire it correctly. You will need more than one output bit to drive the display.

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, I´m wondering if somebody knows the UI3000A handheld programer, I´m interested in what it needs to work with CNC robot, also some...
Replies
Views
Help please. Im new to Omron and have a machine down. I have a compare = for barcode label scan. I've attached two pics. On the Mnemonics you can...
Replies
Views
I have a 16bit PLC. The logic is a step by step process from W98.00 to W98.15. My task is to add a contact (new steps) between that logic. Im not...
Replies
Views
Hello Can someone please help me make a program to cj1m omron plc. Hardware: cj1m cpu 12 ad041 v1, id211, oc211,od212 I will use the plc to...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, A couple of hopefully quick question. 1-Looking at the attached pictures, on shows a bunch or words being incremented, how can I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom