question for 1756-IF16

angi

hi guys

we need to use 1756_IF16, there are only 8 channels we could use when we configure it using Logix5000, how to configure the module for 16 channels?

thanks

hi guys

we need to use 1756_IF16, there are only 8 channels we could use when we configure it using Logix5000, how to configure the module for 16 channels?

thanks
Make sure the "communications format" is set to one of the "single-ended" options.
If you accepted the default ("Float Data- Differential Mode"), you'll have to delete the module and recreate it with the new settings.

Similar Topics

While troubleshooting an issue with an analog input card the other day, I removed the terminal block from the input card. Looking at the values in...
Replies
Views
I have a 1756-IF16 analog card setup for “Float Data, Single Ended, No Alarm”. The device connected to the analog gives a 4-20ma signal which...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I have a question with the Allen Bradley 1756-L83E. If I have multiple I/O cards (120VAC, 24VDC input output and analog cards)...
Replies
Views
I would like a sanity check on an application i am working on. I have a proximity switch counting pulses with a Mark/space ratio of 1:1 on a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to find clarification from the Rockwell documents what it means to an L8x that controller connections are "not applicable" as in L7x...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom