NS-runtime

please guys i did the programming via Cx programmer and the Hmi via cx-designer and now i need to link the programming with the Hmi by the PLC(CJ1m-cpu12) so i bring NS-runtime but i don't know how to use it please help me guys :)

Last edited:
the screen directly talks to the PLC so what ever tag name you use needs the I/O allocation also o.o5, h1.0, dm01 etc.
post a zipped copy of your HMI program please - I do not need the PLC program to look at it

@lant i understood nothing form you, please discuss it in some of explanation be cause i'm a new user and i know nothing.
@chavak no i am using Ns-runtime
@paraffin power yes exactly :)

Hello
If CX-Designer and NS-Runtime are on the same pc, you can just select 'NS-Runtime' as the destination in the Transfer settings.

If NS-Runtime is on a different pc, select the destination for download as 'Memory Card' then when this memeory card is in the NS-Runtime pc, you use NS-Runtime's transfer function.

The Transfer program is found PT-->Transfer Program, then choose Comms Setting.
Pp

what is your HMI - i missunderstood your question and thought it was an Omron touch panel.
Please confirm

@iant I did the HMI via CX-desginer and i need to the link the HMi with Programming and run it on the PLC...
@paraffin power please explain step by step beginning as i have just finished the HMi in the cx-designer and th programmin on the CX-programmer what is the next step ? :)

on the same pc ...now i chose from PT menu as you told me comm setting then i clicked download the program told me it downloaded then i opened the NS runtime and it's worked it's appeared a system menu with alot of options to add to the project ...but there's problem alot of them is inactive..and i need to active it ,so what should i do ?...
example in the the window that appear in the beginning of the Ns rutime have alarm history and error history... but all of them is inactive

Last edited: