Comms issues after Panelview runtime download

jjwitty

I have been trying to add a button to an HMI Panelview version 5.1 for a couple days. Each time I download I get no data in my buttons, only question marks. When I test the runtime, I can see the values changing in my PLC code. I made a button for operators to change the value of a timer. When I change the value during the testing, I can see the preset change on the PLC I’m online with. That seems to prove that my comms are fine. I copy design to runtime also. What other issues could cause this ? When I look at design tab my PLC path is valid, and when I look at runtime it says my path is valid. When I check tabs in Factory talk I can see all of my tags. This is driving me crazy. I have used this software a lot. I’ve tried replacing comms when downloading and not replacing comms, it doesn’t work either way. I have to end up downloading the original runtime to get it to work correctly.