Integration of PLC program with .net program

anildannadi

Hi,
Currently i am operating our X-ray machine with Delta make DVP series PLC. our software designers designed a new software for image processing. Now we want to integrate PLC program with .Net program. Is it possible? We want conveyor forward and reverse operation with .net program with on screen buttons. please give your suggestions

Not enough information is given to give you an answer. It all depends on the brand and type of PLC, the possible communications and how open the communication protocol of the PLC is.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am currently facing a challenge while trying to connect two Weintek HMI units with a Mitsubishi FX2N PLC. When connecting a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, my company is looking forward to design a terminal automation system by integrating PLC with Technip FMC's microload meters. In this...
Replies
Views
Hi every one, I need help,if any expert on omoron. i have omron hmi NA5-12W101B-V1 , i want to integrate with plcs, i have options siemens...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need help if any expert on omron. NA5-12W101B-V1 i want to integrate omoron HMI with siemens s7-300 PLC ,Allenbradly micrologix,and...
Replies
Views
Hi somebody has integrated a sensor in CanOpen protocol in The plc horner? I want to integrate a Inclinometer but I don't know how to read it. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom