Modify in Tsx27 eprom.

liberolibero

Hi,
I need modify a program on a old Telemecanique Tsx27.
I have already downloaded the programm from Plc to Pc and I have already made the necessary modifies on it.
The Plc has an eprom cartridge and I don't have Telemecanique hardware to erase and program the eprom cartridge.

So, I have my new program on a file.bin.
Is it possible to unsolder the 27c256 Eprom chip from cartridge and erase and reprogram it with the bin file with a normal eprom programmer?
Or I have another solutuon, havent'I?

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Daft question coming up...When I want to modify a value, what's the best/correct way to do this? At the moment, I am entering the value (e.g...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm working with a SLC 5/05 but I have no experience with it. I've been tasked with trying to figure out if it is possible to directly modify...
Replies
Views
I am building a report screen with a SQL table display, and I want to be able to adjust the time range from which data are pulled (something I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wondering if anyone has had experience/knows how to modify the multicast address of EGD Data being produced. My PLC has Producer Id...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom