Mvi69-101s communication issue with siemens rtu

sumesh

HI FRNDS,

IN ONE OF MY PROJECT I AM USING PROSOFT MODULE MVI69-101S FOR COMMUNICATING WITH SIEMENS MASTER.

THERE IS 1 MASTER WITH TWO DIFF PORTS COMMUNICATING TO TWO DIFFERENT SLAVES OF PROSOFT 101S. WHILE CONNECTING 1 SLAVE TO THE MASTER, THE COMMUNICATION WORKS. AT THE SAME TIME WHEN WE CONNECT BOTH THE SLAVE THE COMUNICATION IS PARTIALL.:confused:

THAT IS, THE GI FOR ALL PARAMETERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AFTER CONNECTING BOTH SYSTEMS.

I HOPE THERE WOULD BE SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME OUT FROM THIS ISSUE.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I’m trying to copy the configuration from one MVI69-MCM to another. I am having no luck establishing serial comms with the device...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues, could you help please. I have Prosoft Modbus module MVI69-MCM for CompactLogix PLC. With this module I need to communicate with...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had success using a MVI69-DFCM of these cards to pass data from a compact logix PLC to a SLC I have the SLC doing a msg read with no...
Replies
Views
Dear friends, I connected MODSCAN32 on RS-485 with Prosoft MVI69. I'm connected with Modbus module and its showing No. of Polls and getting valid...
Replies
Views
Dear All can you help me in prosoft mvi69 MCM? i have a project that read and write using this module the reading command was written, but the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom