Slc-5/05 cpu

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day all. I have just received my new SLC-5/05 processor because I needed the Ethernet. The processor I currently have is a SLC-5/03, 1747-L532. I do not have a true serial port on my laptop so I use a 1747-UIC to go online with my current processor. I'm assuming that I must download my first program to the new processor using the DF1 configuration. No matter what I try, I can not get my RSLinx to autoconfigure so I will be able to download my project. I just don't want to make any mistakes and ruin my new processor. Thank you for your time.

Similar Topics

I used up my last new Allen-Bradley SLC 5/04 controller. Does anyone have info on a good reliable place to get a new one for a decent price, or...
Replies
Views
hello at work we have a machine controlled with an SLC 500 fixed, model 1747-l30c at fault, i plan to migrate to a micrologix controller. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I got called down to a plant to service a powdered metal press. It has an SLC 500 5/02 CPU that was faulted for the code 0002h...
Replies
Views
I recently inherited some 5/04 CPUs and a single 5/02 CPU that I need to pull the programs from. The 5/04 CPUs didn't pose any problems. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, first of all, I want to say thanks to everyone who is seeing this post. I have a problem with an SLC 500 5/05 processor. I need to download...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom