remote modbus communications

bfranklin

Hey,

I am using a Prosoft MVI56E-MCMR in card with a control logix controller to talk remotely talk to a Horner PLC.

What I need to do is ESD a pump that runs off the Horner PLC when a ESD condition happens in the CL PLC.

I have the CL PLC set up to read and write registers and bits to the prosoft card but don't know how to set up the rest of the card to read and write to the Horner PLC.

-Port 1 on the prosoft card is the slave port for and Port 2 is the master port.

-All I know is I have to use modbus function code 16 somewhere in the configuration. I think?

Thanks

Similar Topics

I have a project to setup base programs across multiple PLC platforms that can be used for Modbus communications to various sensors that have...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have a recommendation for a Modbus TCP remote IO. It pains me to have to use one. but yeah. Just standard remote IO with like...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Trying to help a client who has a project that was started with Schneider STB remote I/O, but they are still waiting on the STBNIP2212...
Replies
Views
Hello new user here seeking some guidance. I have been given the task of polling data from a modbus slave (Thermo 43i Analyzer) using RS-232...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm from Brasil. I need to control a vfd remotely by MODBUS rs485 RTU over ethernet .For that, I'm using a two controllers called FENTUM II...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom