S7 hvac library

kimi999

Hi guys,

I m new guy in S7 and I cant say it is easy to me.

I have some experience in CFC programming using Xworks.

What I need is HVAC library for s7 300 controllers but I m not sure can I use CFC for HVAC library or just LAD which I really want to avoid.

Can anyone share HVAC library for S7 or write down some info?

There is english version of oscat. I dont think they have hvac library, its pretty general usage library.

It looks like siemens sells hvac library for pcs7.

Last edited:
I think that was not there last time i looked.

No, Perkele, that was pure luck.
icon10.gif

It is enough if he has worked with one finn... There was one awesome norwegian joke about finns drinkin much, cant just remember it now.

How to register on www.oscat.de?

Kalle your swearing reminds me on the Dudesons, I like them so much. I suppose you have watched their show?

You don't have to register to download the zip with the Step7 library.

I don't know about the show. I barely watch TV except for the BBC nature programs.

@TurpoUrpo
You probably mean the two Finnish guys "Pekka and Toivonen". Lots of stories. They are thirstier, stronger and tougher than the rest.

Kalle