Help with Zelio FBD

kallileo

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm trying to create an automatic washing process which consists of 3 washing cycles.
The first and third cycles consist of 3 phases:
Water Intake (valve) Q1
Washing (pump) Q2
Drain (drainage valve) Q3

The second is the main washing cycle consists of 4 phases:
Water Intake (valve) Q1
Cleaning Agent (valve) Q4
Washing (pump) Q2
Drain (drainage valve) Q3

It was fairly easy to do in Ladder by just using a timer (10 in total) for each phase but I'm not familiar with FBD.
What approach should I use? o_O
Maybe using the cam block would help...

Post your Zelio ladder program, and maybe someone will convert it to a FBD. There was a Washing Machine program in RSLogix posted on this site several years ago, and it is probably still here.

Maybe using the cam block would help...
It sounds as if a Cam Block would be a good substitute for the timed drum switch in the typical washing machine - at least in the old machines. Now they are going with programmed electronics.