Rockwell DLR vs. EtherNet/IP question

daff

Hello,

I have a customer with a Rockwell DLR network. I wanted to know if a regular EtherNet/IP slave/adapter device can be added to this kind of network?

I haven't checked into this as closely as I should have yet but I think you can use DLR-equipped devices to implement a linear topology architecture. In that case you should be able to put a single-port device on the end. However, if it is a true DLR implementation then the device Ken referred to is required.

Keith

Similar Topics

Does anyone know of an IP67 field-mountable Ethernet switch that supports the Rockwell "Device Level Ring" protocol, but isn't a Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm using this faceplate to look into my DLR network, I have correctly set up the faceplate code within the PLC and as a test has a...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom