Unitypro ladder question

yolandin

Hello everyone,
Is there a function to disable several lines of ladder when it is activated. I have several line to desactivate under certain conditions and I did not want to use a NC contact on all these lines. Any got an idea?

Another option - add all the code to a separate section in a task and have it triggered by a conditional variable. Lots of ways to solve this... I suppose my preferred method is to put the concerned ladder in a DFB, then call the DFB conditionally in whatever language you like.

02-05-2013 8-06-16 PM.png

Another option - add all the code to a separate section in a task and have it triggered by a conditional variable. Lots of ways to solve this... I suppose my preferred method is to put the concerned ladder in a DFB, then call the DFB conditionally in whatever language you like.

Thank you very much, exactly what I was looking for.