Can I disable keying on a controlnet node w/out reschedule?

Dravik

Quick question, Does anyone know if you can disable keying on a Controlnet Node w/out rescheduling the network?

It depends...If you are disabling keying because the physical module is different than the application configured (and scheduled) one then you will have to re-schedule.
If the installed module is identical to the one that has been previously scheduled then you don not need to re-schedule when aditing the module's "keying" option.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I have a quick question about the Powerflex 525 embedded ethernet drive. I'm using a CompactLogix 1769-L18 and using Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am still new to PLC programming and I just got this job two year out of school so I don’t remember much. I was given a task were I have...
Replies
Views
How can we disable the DHCP server on a Stratix 5700 ethernet switch? It is running on a machine with Rockwell automation and drives. We...
Replies
Views
Hello. We have a Powerflex 700s phase II firmware 4.002, but the encoder card is burned. We want to disable it to use the Drive without motion...
Replies
Views
As above. I've been fishing around on TIA portal but haven't found a "Disable channel" tickbox. Is there one? If so, where is it? Cheers
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom