6500 Kintex Drive Fault

jackhenkel

What is the best way to reset any faults for this servo drive. I keep getting guard faults and I can only reset them by turning off the power. My servo will not move when these faults happen. I have tried the MASR, MAFR and MSO instructions. HELP PLEASE!

In the manual that I just looked at it shows 28 Guard faults per axis so you will need to go online and have a look and see which one of these it is and than take corrective action depending on which fault it is.

Alan

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Dear team, We are constantly facing M07 incremental loss on one of our kinetix 6500 safe torque. We have changed Servo motor (MPL-B4530K-MJ72AA)...
Replies
Views
Loving AB right now... We have an Allen-Bradley 2094-EN02D-M01 Kinetix 6500 servo drive that once had safe-speed monitoring which was eliminated...
Replies
Views
Hello, I encountered a problem with the kinetix 6500 drive, error code s22, loss of 3 phase voltage. After disassembling and replacing the thermal...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Frequently servo drive stops with fault code S46.Please can you tell me what could be the reason. Thanks and kind regards...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I am having an intermittent issue with a Kinetix 6500 drive. The fault i get is a SAFE FLT 05, described as GuardFeedback1Fault in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom