A-B Kinetix 6500 multiple s22 Fault

godzilov

Hello, I encountered a problem with the kinetix 6500 drive, error code s22, loss of 3 phase voltage. After disassembling and replacing the thermal paste in the drive, it became better, but after a day of work the error still appears. Moreover, sometimes the frequency is every minute, several times in a row, and then it can work for 8-12 hours without this error. The 400v voltage in the network is fine, the inside of the drive is also without visible damage. Has anyone encountered this and how did they solve the problem, the results of a search on the forum did not solve the problem, thank you?

According to the manual fault S22 means: All three AC input phases are detected as absent when an axis is enabled.
Axis was enabled when main(three-phase) power was removed.
The remedy is to disable axis before removing power.

According to the manual fault S22 means: All three AC input phases are detected as absent when an axis is enabled.
Axis was enabled when main(three-phase) power was removed.
The remedy is to disable axis before removing power.
The error occurs while the equipment is running, and not before it is turned off.