1756-enet/b

hazey

Guys I had a customer who had an 1756-ENET/B card fail. The message on the screen was T007. Has anybody had a fault like this before? A short down power did not reset the card.
It was fixed by down powering for a long time, when they powered back up it was OK.

thx

Hmmm... I guess you're talking about -ENBT card... -ENET card hasn't the on-board display...
Anyway, Txxx error codes are related to power up self tests failures.
Something wrong in the hardware, if the error appears again, chances are that you've to replace the module.

- fuzzy logic

Similar Topics

Hi Guys. I am trying to get access to an older chassis to see a 1756-55 processor, the chassis has the older 1756-ENET card, Linx cannot see it...
Replies
Views
Hello, PLCS.net guys. Currently I'm making the safety communication on 1756-DNB to DX200 Yaskawa contoller. I made the setting and assigned the...
Replies
Views
Numatics devicenet module G2-2 is replaced with new unit and address is configured from address 63 to address 1. Encountered error E#77 for Node 1...
Replies
Views
I’m an IT “fixit” guy working at a manufacturing plant that volunteered to help out with PLC’s. I know about .001% of what there is to know so...
Replies
Views
Devices had lost communication, upon checking PLC cabinet Device net was flashing E#78 n#1 thru 16 / 1756-en2t showed "cycle power to unit: assert...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom