Redlion G308 Flash Card

Jezz

Hi All,
I'm after a flash card for a G308 is ther any issues with which manufacture the card is from It's an old G308 I'm re using

Thanks

Hi All,
I'm after a flash card for a G308 is ther any issues with which manufacture the card is from It's an old G308 I'm re using

Thanks

Use a Sandisk Ultra 2GB - it is available from Amazon if you can' find it locally.

I have used over a hundred in G3xx displays and *never* have a problem. I've tried others with hit and miss succss.

Similar Topics

Hi, new to the forum, and desperate. I am trying to connect a RedLion G308 via ethernet to a Logix 5562 PLC. I am connected via a switch directly...
Replies
Views
I'll try to simplify this as much as possible... I have a G308 that acts as a webserver dashboard and collects misc data (bottle counts, bottles...
Replies
Views
I use the G306 a lot for various products that my company builds, but this is the first time using the G308. It is a simple program that uses 2...
Replies
Views
HI All, I've got a redlion G308 connected to the network and communicating with a Adam-6050 over modbus TCP my only problem is I need the G308 to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone new if the Ethernet protocol on Redlion's Crimson 3 software for CS/CJ would communicate with a CP1L series PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom