EPlan Line Numbers frame name

AmazingTrans

Hi eveyrbody,

I am new working on Eplan.
When I inserted a frame FN1_076_en_US, it will insert 2 ladder with 40 points on each ladder. Now my question here is:

1) On some pages, I would only need 1 ladder with 40 points and remove the other ladder. How do I do it?

2) What is the difference between a Schematic multi-line vs single-line?

3) How do I edit the title page variables such as: Path, project name: ?

4) How do I hide some title page variables such as: Path, project name: ?

Hope someone can help me get started.

Thanks!

I hope this forum is actually used to help people out still. I already have one of eplan book but there are some un-answered questions, that is why I come to forum and get help. I cannot afford to buy multiple books or attend classes. I have worked with Autocad, solidworks, promis-e..

Now, I have to work with eplan, so a little help from a single soul wouldn't be pain-staking would it ? I understand that I have to go through classes etc, but at this point in time I have to walk the harder path with my inconvenience...

For those out there, I figured out.

I noticed that one of the plot frame FN1_076-en_US has 2 ladder and they are repeatedly the same 0-39 numbers on both ladder. I created a copy of the plot frame by going to Utilies --> Master Data --> Plot Frame --> Copy --> Select your plot frame to be duplicated --> Put a new name for it.

Go to the Properties of the Plot Frame, and look for Number of ladders. Select as 2. Click OK. Close it, and refresh the project. Voila.

And for Title page, we probably can duplicate the title page into our own title page using the same method. :)

Here are some videos I pluck out from some thread:
http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...0.0.139.139.0j1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.MNBhGJsS3D4

Cheers,
:)

Last edited:
on youtube you can find some info, there is a education with how to get started with some powerpoint. just search for eplan education.
or use newsbin.net