How to enter text in Eplan education?

google08

How to enter text in Eplan education?

i choose Insert Graphic Text and i tried to enter

"Samsung lcd tv" but eplan reject

The value entered is invalid: "Samsung lcd tv"
You must not enter texts that are not included in the dictionary bacause of the definitions specified in the rights
managenment module.

Really annoying some one can help me to turn this off?

Hello mr Google.

Do you still have the problem?. Me myself had the same prolem in school a couple of months ago.. I can't really remember how I solved the problem.. Right now as im typing this message im installing the program again, will have a easier time to find wich files I changed then.

Similar Topics

V 10.00.01 Patch 6 Seems simple enough. Set the text alignment to center but you can't ever change the string to something else. Used a lot...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We are getting an error window whenever I opened the Factory talk asset center Application as "The Database size is critical level...
Replies
Views
My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
*VMWare vCenter Converter Standalone version 6.3 & 6.4 Hello Experts I want to convert my current physical hardware machine to a virtual...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to create a log file in Ftview SE when a setpoint is changed on a tag and conirmed with the enter key. Can anybody help please?:lolis:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom