Electric Control Panel design - software ?

Disclaimer: I don't have EPlan, but looked into it a little. It is very expensive. I think more than AutoCad electical which is around $4k.

Weve looked at eplan and autocad electrical. Our concensus was that there seemed to be more manufacturer support from the main makes that we use for eplan with more manufacturer libraries etc so we are looking at going with eplan

Weve looked at eplan and autocad electrical. Our concensus was that there seemed to be more manufacturer support from the main makes that we use for eplan with more manufacturer libraries etc so we are looking at going with eplan

I agree EPlan is better with manufacturer integration. I wish autodesk would get their product more on the level of eplan.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have any experience with working on piezoelectric motor control? I want to use off the shelf components to hopefully change the...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a supplier of a three-position rotary selector switch (momentary, spring-return to center) that I can use to control the operation...
Replies
Views
Hello. need a bit of help here. i am trying to control an electric actuator ball valve to maintain a specific flow of water. the valve doesn't...
Replies
Views
I'm starting on a project that will soon involve controlling two large water pumps (4160 VAC, not sure the HP). I'm curious: what generic "best...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm working on a logic to control multistage electric heater for an air stream. The heater consist of 10 sections with ON/OFF control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom