aa.pkg files

RY_Guthrie

Im stuck, I am running ww 10.1 using archestra and I have a managed file I need to export the objects so I can import them, but how do I export the files as I cant get it into archestra? Kinda stuck in a vicious circle!! help!:sick:

It is very confusing on what you are trying to do. Where did you create your graphics in the templates themselves?

Then you will have to export the template and import it into the new galaxy you are trying to get them into.

If you embedded your objects in intouch from archestra them there is no way to export those screens or objects. You will have to import the template and embed the graphics again in the new app.

But I am not entirely sure what you are getting at. If you can explain it better I can help.