Allen Bradley lost line of code

Jezz

Hi All,
just had a very strange issue with one of our SLC5/05,it appears to have lost a rung of code, while we have been on line (it was me who was on line and I know I didn't delete any code) is there any way of deleting a rung without verifying it or confirming the action.

Thanks

Nope it just isn't there in the latest version of code and was last week (no one has been on line in between times) and I went online with the old code in the fist place so I guess it was there then.

When last you were online did you save changes to the online file to the offline file?

The copy on the laptop would have been updated the week before but for the past week the program has been working fine , with out this line of code a part of the plant just locks up.

did you go online to see why the plant locked up or when you went online the plant locked up?

I was on line looking at a different issue after wihich the plant locked up, but I didn't even look at the rung that vanished.

so have you done a compare of the offline file (the one you went online with)to the online file?

The off line and online files are the same now(with the rung missing)it's just when we've compaired the online version with last weeks backup we've noticed that a rung was missing.

we've noticed that a rung was missing
How many is we , how many have access and have you talked with all involved. has anyone else been online with the processor since you last were online?

The we is me and my co-worker no one else has access to the code and he's the one who spotted the missing rung this morning.