Allen Bradley 1769-L32E date and time lost at power fail

ROYTHAXTON

Help! I have a compactlogix 1769-L32E running RSLogix 5000 rev 20.14 that keeps losing the date and time when we cut of the power!!! I have already replaced the battery and think I have all the setting correct? I do not have an AB contract or a PLC rep in the area.... I have enable time sync checked and is the system time master checked on the Date/Time tab on the plc setup in the software... Anyone having/had this issue? Thanks

Process of elimination. Do you have another controller you could load the same program into? Could be an internal problem with the battery getting a connection. Also, is there another time-keeper on the same network?

Similar Topics

I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
Hi, i want the above to control a 4-20mA valve using the 20mA signal to open the valve fully and a lower signal to partially open the valve how do...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Question - does the subject title AB processor act as a processor AND comms module? It does have communications ports available on the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am in the beta phase of building a SCADA system. Currently planning to use Inductive Automation as our SCADA platform, but...
Replies
Views
hi, this is my first post in this forum, i have two allen bradley 1769-L30ER and unfortunately I want to make it redundancy. but I heard that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom