MovidriveB SEW IPOS doubt

Denker

Hi.

Why the outputs remain ON when I put Movidrive B (IPOS program) in Stop mode?
Is there any configuration available for this? Is there a masterclear instruction?

Best regards.

Unfortunately if you set/reset an output in IPOS code, it will stay in that state even you stop the program. How do you stop the IPOS program? Is that when you download the program to the drive?

Unfortunately if you set/reset an output in IPOS code, it will stay in that state even you stop the program. How do you stop the IPOS program? Is that when you download the program to the drive?

Hi Ranjith.

Sorry for the delay, but I was traveling.

I stop the program through the "STOP icon" in IPOS compiler sw. And yes, I stop the program when I download it to the drive.

Thank you for the info again !

Best regards.

Last edited: