WinCC Flexible Advance - Creating custom objects

Hi everybody,

Sorry for the question, i'm just a beginner in using wincc flex, can somebody help me with my problem regarding on how can i break symbols from the symbol factory so i can create my own symbol? i'm using a TP177B 6" pn/dp color inox...

Thank you very much!

You can create and import your own graphics files for WinCCFlexible then assign them to buttons etc. I don't know if you can add items to the standard libraries.

Nick

1st setup a folder that holds your own graphics.
In My Image Folders ... right-click and select New Folder Link

2nd copy the desired standard symbol.
Select the standard symbol, right-click and select Open Containing folder, then select the symbol(s) to copy and hit CTRL-C.

3rd goto your own image folder, right-click and select Open Containing folder, then paste with CTRL-V.

The copied symbols should now be available in your own symbol folder. Select one, right-click and select Open Program to edit Image. Now you can modify the image to your own requirements.