SLC 5/04 (RSLogix 500) Analog In to Analog Out

Thanks Yosi.

I thought it was as simple as MOV but was doubting myself. No scaling involved so SCP won't be required.

Thanks Yosi.

I thought it was as simple as MOV but was doubting myself. No scaling involved so SCP won't be required.

As long as the raw data of your analog input card matches the raw data required by the analog output card.

Similar Topics

Hello. I am trying to change the indexes when I Paste from SLC Library and I must be doing something wrong. I tried it with a very simple rung to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, yesterday I was at a customer site doing a PM and after making a couple of minor mods to the program, I went to back it up to EEPROM (yes...
Replies
Views
I have a few projects I want to Save As file type SLC to be able to use the Translation tool in Studio 5000 (migrating from SLC 5/03 to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Sorry to make my first post a request, but I was given this .RSS file and need to convert it to .SLC - would some helpful person with...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am learning Allen-Bradley PLC programming using the RSLogix 500 emulator. So I need some help pls. I am using the RSLogix Microstarter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom