RSview 32

urvinder_pal

Hello Everyone,

I have a computer running an HMI program in rsview 32. I need to copy this to another computer that does not have a Rsview 32 but Factory talk( Factory talk ME and Factory talk studio). When i try using the transfer utility on tha computer that has the RS View 32 an error comes up mentioning that make sure the destination has the same version as the source computer els there could be a damage to thr original program.

Any advice on how to do this transfer.

thanks

kanwar

An RSView32 application needs to be ran on a computer which has RSView32 installed. You cannot rung an RSView32 in FT View ME or SE.

Probably nothing to do with your transfer issue, but if your intent is to run the application on this other computer it won't work. Need to install RSView32.

Hello,

Recently Allenbradley rep told me that Factory talk is now replacing RSview 32 so that is why i was wondering that incase i need to run the Rsview 32 HMI program on another computer what exactly should be installed.

thanks

You can import a RSView32 application into FTView SE. It will then become a SE application. There might be some work on your part to correct some issues after the conversion. This is due to some of the differences between the two. You cannot import RSView 32 into ME.