pktx

nathan.slade

Hi all. I have a pktx card I stalled in a PC running view32. It is setup for dh485 at the moment and I was wondering if I can use the dh+ channel at the same time? If so can I use this card as a gateway for a ml1200 to com to a panel view 1000 on dh+? Not shore of the actual part number of the card but will get back to you all with this latter.
Thanks all

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, Ran into an issue on a customer's system a couple times recently and wanted to check if anyone might have any clue what's going on...
Replies
Views
I have and old computer running controlview300 in dos. I’m try to update to rsview32. But the question I have now is getting communication...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried using a 1784-PKTX in a PCIe slot, using a PCIe to PCI adapter? :scratch:
Replies
Views
Hi, Previously we used SS5136SD DH+ cards for communicating with Allen Bradley SLC 5/04 PLC utilizing Wonderware free SST5136 DDE server. This...
Replies
Views
Hi All, A quick question. I have one Computer with 1784 PKTX Card for interfacing with DH+ Network. One PLC nearby control room has got:- 1. 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom