Modicon Momentum issue

alangah

Hi everyone, I've recently been having trouble with a Modicon Momentum PLC and I would really appreciate some help. I'm restoring an old machine with a main 984 Compact PLC and an auxiliary Momemtum PLC that runs a little test. The thing is, I uploaded the program from the Momentum, documented it, analyzed it, and decided to make a slight modification in order to make it work correctly. So I modified it with ProWorx32 v1.11, and downloaded it back with "Write All." It worked wonderfully. The problem is, everytime we cut the power from the machine and turn it back on, it's like nothing happened! The original program remains, without any modifications. A co-worker suggested I removed the PLC's battery for a while, but I checked and it's got no battery at all. The controller is a M1 700 10 and the base is a ANR120 90.
My guess is that the PLC has some sort of permanent memory where the remaining program is stored, but I have no idea of how to access and write in that memory.
Maybe it's got a hard write switch? I haven't seen any.

Thanks in advance.