WinCC TIA 11 SP2 Recipe VBS

alexbeatle

Good day!

Trying to save changes in the recipe through VBS code.

There is one Recipe with several Recipe/Data Records.
Recipe Records is selected through drop-down menu (tag=PPreselectedDie)

The trick is that, there're 32 Recipe Elements and I'm displaying 12 at a time. There're scroll keys that move the list up and down by one.
So when I'm saving, I need to make sure that they all are saved to the right positions. This is done by the nested for-loops.

RecPPosAxis_Nom - the recipe tag, type=array
PPosAxis_Nom - I/O tag that displays the data on the screen, type=array

Code is executed onClick "Save" button.

Code:
Const numcol=32,numrow=12,limit=21
Dim RecipeRecord,x,y,status,count
RecipeRecord=HmiRuntime.SmartTags("PPreselectedDie")
For x = 0 To limit-1
 For y = 0 To numrow-1
  HmiRuntime.SmartTags("RecPPosAxis_Nom")(x+y)=HmiRuntime.SmartTags("PPosAxis_Nom")(y)
 Next
  If HmiRuntime.SmartTags("PPosAxis_Nom")(0)<=limit Then
   HmiRuntime.SmartTags("PPosAxis_Nom")(0)=HmiRuntime.SmartTags("PPosAxis_Nom")(0)+(numrow-1)
  End If
Next
SaveDataRecord 1,RecipeRecord,hmiOverwriteAlways,hmiOff,status

However, something doesn't do it.

Could you please have a look.

Thank you,

Alex

Hi alex,

What does const limit=21 represents?

I guess what you're trying to do is representing a sub array of length 12 of an array of 32 elements. Why don't you just do:

Code:
for x = offset to offset + numrow
	HmiRuntime.SmartTags("PPosAxis_Nom")(x - offset)=HmiRuntime.SmartTags("RecPPosAxis_Nom")(x)
next x

being offset a int ranging from 0 to 20 that changes when you press the scroll buttons.

Thanks, ruievmonteiro!

limit = the last 1st value of the sub-array. So when the PPosAxis_Nom[0]=limit-1, the last 12 items are shown on the screen and an operator cannot scroll forward further.

I don't quite follow, how does "next x" work? Please explain.

Alex

Hi alex,

What does const limit=21 represents?

I guess what you're trying to do is representing a sub array of length 12 of an array of 32 elements. Why don't you just do:

Code:
for x = offset to offset + numrow
	HmiRuntime.SmartTags("PPosAxis_Nom")(x - offset)=HmiRuntime.SmartTags("RecPPosAxis_Nom")(x)
next x

being offset a int ranging from 0 to 20 that changes when you press the scroll buttons.