factory talk studio me

RY_Guthrie

I am trying to down load a application that I migrated from panel view to factory talk and i am getting cannot open project due to version incompatibility, I am not sure what this means , is it the version of factory talk me station? or ??

Typically I have seen this when the version of Factory Talk ME used to create the application is newer than the software on you laptop.

Or, if this is occurring when trying to run the newly created application on a Panelview Plus, it means that the firmware on the Panelview Plus is earlier than the application version.

That has happened to me a lot lately because a lot of Panelview Plus HMIs are still being shipped with 6.0 firmware but I was using FT View Studio 6.1.

Or, if this is occurring when trying to run the newly created application on a Panelview Plus, it means that the firmware on the Panelview Plus is earlier than the application version.

That has happened to me a lot lately because a lot of Panelview Plus HMIs are still being shipped with 6.0 firmware but I was using FT View Studio 6.1.

Ran into this too. In fact, I ordered TWO PVPlus 6 panels at the same time. One was running 6.1 firmware and the other was running 6.0