Pump Sequencer..Will this work?

MiPilot

I am working on a simple pump sequencing system where I have two sets of floats to control three pumps.

I have one set of floats set low and the second set set hight in the pit. Normally the lower set will be sufficient to handle the pumping task but during heavy rainfall I need to run all three pumps.

This is what I am trying to accomplish: Lower floats will run the pumps 1, 2 and 3 individually but in a sequence. So if the floats call for the pump to run it would start with pump 1 until caught up - shuts off - then sequences to pump 2 for the next run, then pump 3 and reset back to pump 1.

I am trying to use a counter to accomplish this but am a novice at programming.

High level floats will run all three pumps with the low level floats for off control.

It was requested that a bypass switch be available to manually run all three pumps with eh lower floats for control.

I also have a simple indicator light to show when the pumps are running.

Will this work?

Btw.....This is in Click

Thanks, Steve

You will want to use compare instructions to look at the current count value (CTD1). For example, CTD1 = 2 will be ON when the current count is 2. Use these in place of your CT1, CT2, and CT3 contacts.

Also, your multiple use of the OUT Y004 will work in this case, but search for 'double coil' on the forum to learn why you shouldn't do this.

I'm not exactly sure how your floats are wired, so I don't know if the first 2 rungs will work properly.

🍻

-Eric