Red Lion CSMSTRV2 not communicating with modules

Brooks

I have been working on this for a while and would appreciate any assistance anyone can give me.

I have a CSMSTRV2 Master module and no matter what I do I can't get it to communicate with any of my modules.

I can download to the Master module and the status led on it is flashing green slowly. My CSSIG1 module that I currently have connected to it has the status led green and is flashing red meaning it's not communicating with the Master.

I have tried different modules and they all do the same.

My end jumper is installed.

My modules were sent to Red Lion for testing because my comm ports locked up on my Master. Red Lion says all of my modules have been tested and all are ok.

I am using Windows Professional 7 64 bit with Crimson 3.0

Thanks in advance