OMRON CPM1A + TS101-DA+MAD11 Programming

DetlefP

Hello

I have another question regarding OMRON-CPM1A programing especially with programing the analog expansion units. I have TS101-DA for temperature and MAD for analog I/O's.
I know I have to set at first a range, but I do not get it from the description in the manuals....
I am working with CX-Programmer version 9.3.
The trouble starts to do the right addressing....The TS101-DA unit is right behind the CPM1A-30CDR....so I guess the adress for the first temperature input starts with 2.00 since the last input on the CPM is 1.05....
could you give me an idea how to start to get temperature readings???? Can i use the out put on that unit for displaying the temperature on an external display????

And unfortunately I do not have a real clue how to programm the MAD11...has anybody a simple example were I can see how it works??

Can anyone help me out, would be great

Thanks a lot gtsuport.....
IU alreadfy figured out the corrtect addressing of the TS101-DA, found a datasheet in the forum.
Your link was a great help too...thanks a lot again..I keep you posted whether I could make it work....thanks