Variable List for a Particular Block in Proficy Machine Edition

smartatuls

How to Export Variable List for a Particular Block only in Proficy Machine Edition?

I don't want the complete project variable list.

Can anyone help?

This worked for me with variables sorted by Name. It did not work with variables sorted by Scope.

Highlight the desired variables. Right-click on top of a highlighted variable. Select Export.

How to Export Variable List for a Particular Block only in Proficy Machine Edition?

I don't want the complete project variable list.

Can anyone help?
I know of no way to do that directly.
However you could select the desired Block and copy it to the Toolchest then open a new Project and copy the Block into it. Now that project will have only variables used by your target Block. You can then export the variables.