Omron CS1G-CPU43 cx-programmer

Mike31

I am new to cx-programmer and I'm trying to create a simple programm to begin with.
I have one input and one output digital module and one output analog module.
I created the I/O table, 0000.xx for inputs and 0001.xx for outputs.

---|input1|---------(output1)
0000.01 0001.01

What happens is that in simulation all works up well, but when I transfer it to the PLC, if the 0000.01=1 the coil doesn't turn 1! Even tested a Set but it keeps not changing value!
Next I tried to create a coil/flag with the address 1200.01 (I think the manual referes this address to an internal variable), the simulation works fine but, again, when working online the coil doesn't change value.
Please help me with this issue.

Is not a silly question, it is the first question I asked when I started working with the PLC.
The PLC was in a box that wasn't touched for some years. When I turn it on, it had ERR/ALM red light. Memory error, I/O verification error and battery low. All but the last one I could fix. The teacher that loan me the PLC said the battery isn't a issue but I can't make the PLC to be in run mode.