Omron CS1G

jerryvd3

I am working on a project and our Omron HMI looks for an address to set of an event in the log. example address is 1234.12 However in the PLC 1234.12 is never used, instead it uses a W bit. I believe 1234.12 is being activated by the data link (c link) but not sure how to check it. any ideas?

Similar Topics

I was called out to a site today that I had never been to before. They have an Omron CS1G-CPU43H that was communicating to a NT21-ST121B-E HMI via...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I just had a question about the CS1G CPU43 and a on a time restraint. I have read the manual and found that to connect to this I need a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fairly new to PLCs and have little experience with them so I thought if anyone here could help it would be great. The project that I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me what software (CX-Programmer?) and cable I would need to upload the program from a CS1G-CPU42H? I assume that there will be no...
Replies
Views
Hello and good morning people, I have this question about a plc omron CS1G-CPU42H. And my question is, if it's possible a full migration to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom