Intouch System Platform send email with credentials

lostcontrol

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
Does anyone have an example on sending an smtp email through a server that requires authentication, within an object using the included dotnet library?
We have done this using System.Net.Web.Mail, but this method does not require credentials.

Have been googling & trying, but the way that most of the examples are shown, is not accepted in the object script.

Similar Topics

Hi all, This is my first System Platform 2017 install. Have done plenty of mods to existing 2014 R2 installs and know what I'm doing in terms of...
Replies
Views
i want to know the difference between: InTouch 2012 Runtime 60K Tag with I/O InTouch 2012 Runtime 60K Tag without I/O Your Attention is highly...
Replies
Views
Can someone help us with the following problem? We have to make templates in Achestra IDE, where we link our valves, motors etc. with our plc. But...
Replies
Views
Hello I have an issue with a new PC that has Wonderware & NAD setup. This PC is the NAD master and has the PLC drivers installed. There is one...
Replies
Views
InTouch : "your system may be running low on memory" and "WWHEAP" errors Hi, I'm trying to run a managed application on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom