InTouch NAD & System Memory Issue

Ones_Zeros

Hello
I have an issue with a new PC that has Wonderware & NAD setup.
This PC is the NAD master and has the PLC drivers installed.
There is one client mapped to this PC and it works fine.

The specs are
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- 16 gb of system memory
- InTouch version 2020
- Defender ATP (I’ve added all the wonderware exclusions)

The issue is that Window viewer just randomly closes itself which
causes the client unable to communicate to it. (Note: the site is a un-manned site where the master pc is located)

After troubleshooting this issue for several weeks now, it seems that when alarms
come in on this PC and un-acknowledged the system memory percentage increases in Task Manager. If unacknowledged the memory increases and ultimately causes the PC to start closes apps down.
If I remote in and acknowledge the alarm. The memory % will slowly decrease back to normal.

My question is what would be causing this to happen?
Would this be a Wonderware issue or setting somewhere on InTouch 2020?
Note: the alarmmngr.exe and view.exe memory is within normal range during the memory % spike.

I’ve had AVEVA looking into this issue but they seem to think it’s a Windows 10 Enterprise issue, but I have 100+ PC’s that have Win10Enter that work fine with InTouch version 2020

I appreciate the help and guidance

Thanks

Last edited: