Intouch 17.2, NAD historical trend not working

Hi !!!

I'm getting rid of the old IT10.6 that was working on Workstation. I'm using servers with ThinClient (NAD enable).

If I run the app, now converted IT17.2, directly on the server (without NAD), everything works fine. LGH and IDX file appears and the app is logging.

Then, I enable the NAD without moving the app and..... not logging anything. I looked at the task manager and "Intouch Historical Data Server" is running and is using CPU (about 8%)

Then, I disabled NAD, ran the NAD TEMP app, and it works !

Is anybody can help? I'm getting out of ideas!

Similar Topics

Hello I have an issue with a new PC that has Wonderware & NAD setup. This PC is the NAD master and has the PLC drivers installed. There is one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having an issue getting NAD to work I attached a screenshot of the error & Configuration on the client NAD computer. Master...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a problem with Wonderware Intouch NAD server. When i try to open the Windowviewer via Intouch Application Manager, i get the popup...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to setup a NAD on a wondeware intouch, and I have question. Without the IO server installed and activated to my client station, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an in intouch application which is distributed to two clients using NAD, and application is being used to operate/view Beijer TPOP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom